Thursday, June 21, 2012
US$39,000 bike by Aston Martin and Factor Bikes
Reasons why you should drop US$39,000 for this beauty of a bike:
1. It is set to be a collector's showpiece with only 77 such bikes being made.
2. Dubbed as ‘the world’s most technologically advanced road bicycle’ by the company, the bicycle features a data logging system that provides over ‘100 channels of performance feedback’ such as crank torque, leg power and crank force for both legs.
3. It is also able to provide other measurements such as acceleration, wasted leg power and rear wheel speed, and the traditional measurements like speed, heart rate and GPS location.
4. The One-77 Cycle is made with a carbon frame—that can be painted in seven exclusive Aston Martin colors—with ‘hand-stitched’ saddle and handlebars reflecting Aston Martin’s elegant craftsmanship.
5. It is beautifully engineered and elegantly designed.
6. Last but not least, life's too short to not be having the best money can buy.
[via Factor Bikes and DesignTaxi]
Posted by jsonja at Thursday, June 21, 2012